How to remove Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
All of you who have been forced to install Adobe Acrobat
7.0 Professional Tryout in order to fill out some specific PDF forms last month
will face a problem related with the program’s expiration date. After 30 days
tryout period you will not able to view and print pdf documents. That is because
the new program took over all previous versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader during
the installation process. After expiration day the program will no longer be
functional so you simply need to remove it from your computer.
In order to do so, you need to follow these steps:
you have any problems I’ll be glad to help you. Just give me a call at 2618 or
place a work order on my web site
- Click Star (lower left corner on your Windows Screen)
- Go to Settings ->Control panel
- Click on Add/Remove programs
- Find the Installation Adobe Acrobat Reader
Professional 7.0 Tryout. Click on it.
- The Installation will be highlighted. Click on the
button placed at lower left corner of the highlighted field “Change/Remove”
- You will see a screen with 3 radio - pick “Remove
- This process will take from about a minute to as long
as 30 min, it depends on your processor performance and the speed of your
- After the process is over you will receive a
- From this point you will need a new Adobe Reader
- Go to
- Fill out the required information
- Check “Download
the full version of Adobe Reader (recommended), allowing me to:”
on step 2, which is
available after picking your platform, language and connection speed.
At the bottom of
the screen click on “Continue”
On the new screen
click on “Download” button
On the pop-up
screen click “Run” that will run your installation manager wizard “I highly
Sit back, relax and
wait for about 10 min. and everything will be done without your
installation process is complete you need to register the product.
intuitive menus, and that’s it.
you did it!